Hello...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Firewire! Cool name! Glad you found us.
lmkbubblfsh.gif

heh Firewire....glad you found us...are you looking for any special recipes or want an opinion on anything...you found a great diverse group!! Enjoy Pst :D

Thank you for all your kind words!

As a man I have to say that one of my favorite things to do besides buying electronic gadgets, car stuff and photography equipment is also spending time at Williams-Sonoma!

You have to have the proper tools in the garage to keep the car running, the proper equipment to take great photos and the same goes in the kitchen...A little know how helps alot too... :D

Welcome Firewire. You and I have a lot in common. I love photography (I am saving up for a Nikon D70) and I love gadgets gadgets. Anytime my wife brings me to the mall she knows she will find me in WS. Enjoy your time here. I am sure you will have a great time.

I just replaced my Canon A2 with a Canon Elan 7n w/28-105mm f/3.5-4.5, I have a digital but do't use it too much. My brother struggles with printing the image; it looks one way on the camera display, another way on the computer and a completely different way once printed. That's after tweaking with Photoshop.

One of the things I learned about talking photos is so many photos taken at dinner time doesn't include photos of the nicely set table with the dinner served. It usually focuses on the dinner party and rarely includes photos of the meal. My girlfriend and I take photos of both the served dinner and ourselves sitting at the table using a wireless remote shutter release. Not only do we have a nice photo of ourselves to remember but we also have a nice photo of dinner to remind us what what we ate and that makes the dinner even more memorable.

BTW - I'm from Texas too!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom