Hello!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pork Ribs

Assistant Cook
Hello im new here. Im very interested in cooking (mostly because of my wife). Im looking to get more 'adventurous' with my cooking rather than the same boring food all the time.

Me and my wife are both going to use this forums for tips and advice. My wife is also a professional cake decorator and will be willing to give you tips on the subject if needed:

Here is some of her work:
getimage.aspx

Dscf7750.jpg

Welcome to DC! "This woman" doesn't do sweets, but wow! your wife's skill with decorating cakes is amazing. I imagine there are several of the cake decorating folks that can't wait for your wife to post info on "how to" do those things. Poke around re: the various threads--ask questions--there are tons of friendly folks here who can help out. I have learnt so much from the friendly folks here!

Welcome to DC! "This woman" doesn't do sweets, but wow! your wife's skill with decorating cakes is amazing. I imagine there are several of the cake decorating folks that can't wait for your wife to post info on "how to" do those things. Poke around re: the various threads--ask questions--there are tons of friendly folks here who can help out. I have learnt so much from the friendly folks here!
LOL...I reckon I have missed out on something else around here. I didn't know Harry was havin' surgery...and now ...the mysterious "this woman". I have seen this in a couple of posts. :LOL:
Hopefully my Internet connection will settle down, now!

Shucks!! Where are my manners???
Welcome to D.C., Pork Ribs!!
The cakes do look amazing!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom