Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello, Kylie1969 and Hoot, thanks for the welcome! Duck is the best and so many parts of it can be used in so many different ways and don't forget the duck foie gras and also the duck gizzards which I use to make a duck gizzard rillette.

What else do I like? I also like porcini mushrooms (cepes) and shiitake mushrooms. Black truffle is very tasty especially after I turn it into black truffle butter which I can then freeze and keep for a lot longer. A freshly baked bread roll with caraway seeds is a simple pleasure. I also enjoy barley risotto. Roasted garlic is sublime. Roasted red capsicum is delicious. Roast pork belly with crispy crackling is very yummy. A very, very rare steak can be a nice indulgence. Barbecued chicken wings make my mouth water. Spiny (Australian) lobster sashimi is awesome. Char-grilled haloumi OMG! A runny brie and camembert WOW! Mangoes, pineapples, papayas, lychees, persimmons, pears, nashi pears, mangosteens...I think it's time to raid the larder!

I like baby potatos cooked in duck fat wit sea salt and fresh ground pepper.

Welcome to DC, MysteryMunchies! Looks as if you have a list of things you like. Look forward to hearing how you like to prepare these things.

Back
Top Bottom