Here I Am :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cuddaqueen

Assistant Cook
Hi All,

A cracker led me here :) Guess you might say I followed the crumbs. Honestly:) I was indulging on a few Chicken in a Biskit crackers and started wondering about recipes that might use them as ingredients. I didn't find any but I DID find this site so viola here I am. I'm a born and bred Buckeye from North Central Ohio happy to be here. Looking forward to some interesting conversations, ideas and lots of good food.

Ok... we can let you hang out with us then. :LOL:

OK, if you're a Redwings' fan, you can stay.:LOL:

Seriously, we would love to share recipes with you, and swap stories too. Just don't try to sell me on that Ohio Chili (same as Southwestern Michigan chili). I like my chili savory, not sweet. Other than that, Ohio produces great people.

Seeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

OK, if you're a Redwings' fan, you can stay.:LOL:

Seriously, we would love to share recipes with you, and swap stories too. Just don't try to sell me on that Ohio Chili (same as Southwestern Michigan chili). I like my chili savory, not sweet. Other than that, Ohio produces great people.

Seeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Oh NONE of that crazy Ohio Chili for me either!

Hi, Cuddaqueen, and welcome. I'm always happy to see a fellow Buckeye around here. Get ready to follow FrankZ around on Browns game days - he always has interesting food going those days for sure.

...Seriously, we would love to share recipes with you, and swap stories too. Just don't try to sell me on that Ohio Chili (same as Southwestern Michigan chili). I like my chili savory, not sweet...
I have no idea what part of OH has a sweet chili, Chief, but I'm glad I didn't grown up in that part of the state. :LOL: As a kid, my Mom's version was so spicy for me that I took to putting milk in my chili! :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom