Hernia surgery

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nicole

Washing Up
My husband is having Hernia surgery this morning. nothing to be worried about? Doc says he'll be out of work for 4-6 weeks :? lol. can anything possible go wrong here. never had surgery ever

Hey Nicole,

No there#s nothing to worry about, hernia ops are the most common male surgery procedure there is. Your hubby will be out & about in no time. The doc will just want him to give the surgery time to heal, so no heavy lifting or exerting himself for a while!

Hi Nicole,

No worries, my Dad just had one about 2 1/2 weeks ago. He's not completely back up to full speed, but he was out of the hospital the same day, and just has to watch the heavy lifting and all for a while longer.

John

Bender errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..... Ronjon is right! Its a simple thing. He should be up wanting an omelet in NO time!!!!!! :D I shall pray for him! Please dont worry about anything. ;)

thanks so much you guys. I wasn't worried about it till today. you know, that the day is finally here. such a relief. thanks :)

nicole while all operations can be risky.. a hernia is concidered to be minor these days. he'll have no problems. my bf had one about 8 yrs ago and my dad just had one last year. he just won't be able to lift anything more than 5 pounds for a couple days. he'll be as good as new in no time. please don't worry about it. everything will be fine i promise you.

My DH had one years ago he was in at 6:30..prepped, and home by lunch time..on the way home he said "lets stop at Taco Bell..."
Marge

lindatooo said:
He'll be just fine...but since he is male he will require a little extra nurturing! ;)
Well everything is over and just fine. Thanks guys. Linda. You hit it right on the nose. I hate not sat down since we've been home. :? Though he is my other half and would never leave him stranded

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom