Hey Captain!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
You're a radio "Personality"...whatever that means...anyway...why don't you give the address out over the air for the people interested in BBQ??

Ju :D st a thought to get even more members!

His demographic is 75+ widowed african/latinas . We got enough of them already. You know who you are!

Actually that demo is pretty close. I work at an oldies, easy listening type station. Our audience is mainly over the age of 45. But this is a retirement area, and almost everybody is here is a Yankee transplant.
And we all know Yankee know nothing of barbecue, nor are they willing to learn. :-D

we just got approval from our owner to do that...I'll let you know when it happens. (long story)

But if you go by our website www.wezv.com
you can listen to a very talented woman named Gail Bliss who stars in a Patsy Cline tribute show that tours the country. She lives here and performs at the Alabama Theater. Anyway, she brought her band in the studio one morning and sang Blue Moon of Kentucky, and I recorded it.
You can listen to it on the website....I think the link is on the front page or on the pictures page. Anyway, she rocks!!!!! And she is hot!!!
Her band was fabulous..if you like bluegrass check it out.

Thanks Capt'n. Just checked it out ~ She sounds great! Looks great too. 8) I checked out the pics page while I was there..Station cat, huh? Thanks for the link. 8)

Pictures don't do her justice....much better looking in person. I'm not allowed to have her back in the studio cause I drooled on the equipment.

Let's not get off topic...The address is long, I admit, but people can write it down with a pen or pencil! 45+ is perfect for BBQ'ers...except for me, Larry, Smokin' U and Fatz you all fit that deomgraphic :shock:

if there an easier page to mention that links to here?

Now that I'm thinking about it, I'm not sure I want my listeners to see the things I post here. They all think I'm a nice guy.

Well, if you had a link on the stations website, how much easier does it get? :-D But I hear ya about the nice guy thing! :ack:

LOL !!!

I curious though...Just how did Jefferson take the staion off the air? :smt017

The control board receives the music from a computer and cd players, processes it and sends it to the transmitter. That darn cat jumped up on the console and stepped on a button, turning it off. What we call dead air.

Jefferson almost got taken back to the pound. He is not supposed to be in the actual studios anymore, unless supervised.

:smt046 Way to go Jefferson!! Hopefully, you guys noticed it right away... 8)

A. Just another reason why cats suck!

B. Great idea Bill...Linking the site to the radio station site is a brilliant idear! Captain...can that happen?

The more members the better...you could work up some new bumpers that talk about smoking Captain...(radio terminology) :D

Captain Morgan said:
if there an easier page to mention that links to here?

Now that I'm thinking about it, I'm not sure I want my listeners to see the things I post here. They all think I'm a nice guy.

Yeah Right!!

Back
Top Bottom