Hey Larry, Your gonna enjoy it!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Steve McMurtry

Senior Cook
Larry,

The show was FANTASTIC! :D :D :D
It was hot, the beer was cold, and the music was........ =D> =D> =D>
16,000 Parrot Heads going crazy, you sure can tell it was a long winter :eek:
If you want to see the song line up, check out maplereefers.ca.
Enjoy it man, it's worth the price of admission :)

Hey Cappy,

I am feeling old today, maybe it's because of the 10 beers I had for you :) :)

Cheers 8-[

Thanks Steve! I'll have a few beers for everyone! Are the beers ridiculously price in CA too? Last year they were $7.50 a piece here. Unbelievable, but that doesn't stop anyone from drinking them!

Yup,

$5.75 for 14 oz, $10.50 for 24 oz. (draught) :eek:
Deduct 25% and you have US prices :)
Don't know how much the Carona"s were probably $5.75. #-o
I managed to smuggle a few mini's of rum so that helped. :) :) :)

Enjoy

Cheers

don't say smuggle to me! Last time I saw Jimmy, I bought a piece of plastic tubing, stuck a q tip in one end, filled it with rum, and wrapped it around my body with the end just below by shirt collar. During the show, I'd just put the open end in my mouth, remove the q tip, and slurp it up!

Wasting away again, in Margaritaville!

that's the thing about the Buffet crowd...stuff gets passed around to complete strangers. First buzz not from alcohol was at a Jackson Browne concert. Buffet soon followed. Thank goodness i gave that up years ago.
I'm fat enough as it is!

Captain Morgan said:
that's the thing about the Buffet crowd...stuff gets passed around to complete strangers. First buzz not from alcohol was at a Jackson Browne concert. Buffet soon followed. Thank goodness i gave that up years ago.
I'm fat enough as it is!

Cappy hit the nail on the head, if you are in the Buffett crowd the person next to you is your friend. If you roam the parking lot and need a beer, you don't even have to ask, someone will feed and drink you!! It's a great time!!! I'm going with my buddy I've been going with for years. My daughter decided at the last minute she wants to go, so she's going without a ticket. Normally it's easy to get a ticket in the parking lot, but if we can't and I end up sitting in the parking lot while she goes in with my ticket, I'll know shell be okay and I'll still have a good time. There are as many people partying in the parking lot while the concert is playing as there are in the pavillion!

Captain Morgan said:
don't say smuggle to me! Last time I saw Jimmy, I bought a piece of plastic tubing, stuck a q tip in one end, filled it with rum, and wrapped it around my body with the end just below by shirt collar. During the show, I'd just put the open end in my mouth, remove the q tip, and slurp it up!

Wasting away again, in Margaritaville!

I did that with mushrooms at a Floyd concert in 74!

Nice crowd of only 16,000. Last summer I had to stand with 60,000 other parrot heads in 100+* heat! Beer was only $5 for a glass but you had to wait in line for 1 1/2 hours and then the limit was 2. :vent:

txpgapro said:
Nice crowd of only 16,000. Last summer I had to stand with 60,000 other parrot heads in 100+* heat! Beer was only $5 for a glass but you had to wait in line for 1 1/2 hours and then the limit was 2. :vent:

I got a super advantage, have you ever seen the concession window that says "wheelchairs" only that is always empty??? Well I roll right up to that, get my beers and am on my way!! There are some advantages to not being able to walk! :eek:

Hey Larry- I didn't know you were in a chair. Next year let me know and I'll come push the stroller, that way I no longer have to wait. :!: BTW, did you ever read my review on your the WolfeRub? It was very good! =D>

My Daughters first concert was Jimmy Buffet, Little Feat ,14 years ago while she was still in the womb. Seems like last week.

txpgapro said:
Hey Larry- I didn't know you were in a chair. Next year let me know and I'll come push the stroller, that way I no longer have to wait. :!: BTW, did you ever read my review on your the WolfeRub? It was very good! =D>

Yep don't wait in the bathroom lines either! I did see the review about the rub! Thanks, glad you liked it! I'll be making some again soon, I'll let everyone know for whoever is interested!

I enjoyed it while I was there, but I'm paying for it today!! HERE'S the pic's, I have a couple I gotta post in the Blue Room.

Susan Z said:
The cool 4 second one, of course
http://www.thermoworks.com/products/the ... hiacc.html

Or were you asking which color? lol

Did you hit your head or something? Or is this really the first time you've thought about an instant read thermo.

Normally only use the ET-73 and yes I hit my head. Remember
this??? It still hurts thinking about the Buffett concert!

So you guys have the commercial ones right?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom