Hey! Post up a photo of yourself!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is this advertising for BBQ-4-U or what?? Rempe I want comission!!

Click to make larger, I had to use an alternate site to download my pic the one here didn't work for me.

I love that guy! Did you see him in Cannonball Run???

In fairness to Adrian, I think he wanted to see real picks of everyone!

Larry Wolfe said:
Is this advertising for BBQ-4-U or what?? Rempe I want comission!!

Click to make larger, I had to use an alternate site to download my pic the one here didn't work for me.

Nice shirt...by the way, the whit T-Shirt is on sale right now at the BBQ-4-U Store and it is AT COST. I make no $$$ off the white shirt! Thanks for wearing that Larry! :D

Greg Rempe said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2krsg4ho]Is this advertising for BBQ-4-U or what?? Rempe I want comission!!

Nice shirt...by the way, the whit T-Shirt is on sale right now at the BBQ-4-U Store and it is AT COST. I make no $$$ off the white shirt! Thanks for wearing that Larry! :D[/quote:2krsg4ho]

You send me the free white T-shirt, and I'll wear it and take another pic and post it! Hows that for advertisement! :eek:

Yes it me George Steinbrenner, I post on BBQ board when not running my ball team

Sledneck said:

Yes it me George Steinbrenner, I post on BBQ board when not running my ball team

Is that really George or a wax figure? He looks dead in that pic!

Here's a picture from SmokeStock 2004 in Cranberry, PA. The guy seated to my left is Les, who hosted the event.

SmokeStock.JPG
[/img]

Nick Prochilo said:

Thank God your an Islander fan![/quote]

Hockey? Whats That?

I went to the game last month in the coliseum, they really suck.

Greg Rempe said:
I tried to go to the one last week but no one showed up...what the?????? #-o

WHO'S THE ADMINISTRATOR OF THIS BOARD???? :eek:fftop: :eek:fftop: :eek:fftop: :eek:fftop: :eek:fftop: :eek:fftop: GEEEZZZZZZZZZZ!!

Please note the rules...in the GD section, if the thread strays from the original topic, it is the original poster's duty to bring it back on topic. Anywhere else and you would be right on the $$$!! :!:

Greg Rempe said:
Please note the rules...in the GD section, if the thread strays from the original topic, it is the original poster's duty to bring it back on topic. Anywhere else and you would be right on the $$$!! :!:

Rules, Smules! Everytime I try to help I get repremanded! That's it, I'm outta here! :vent:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom