Hey! Post up a photo of yourself!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dudes, that's my bro!! He sacrificed his truck to get my pit! I was actually sitting in my wood rack. We woke up at 4:00 am in Texarkana and drove down to Houston. Then we picked up the pit and had our brakes fail on I-10 in rush hour traffic with a 3000 lb pit in tow! The pit brakes actually saved us! So, by the time we got to the cook off in Katy, all bets were off! I'd let any of you guys hug me too! Wooddrunk

Did you compete in the comp Woddie??

By the way...some of the posts after mine were freaking hilarious!!

I can see why Glenn finds you so attractive 101 :faint:

YOU MIND IF WE DANCE WIF YO DATES?!?!?!?! (Animal House)

Kloset BBQR said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":palex5fi]Who's the burly gent next to ya...looks like he's 'bout ready to have a "date" with you!! :eek: :eek:

Bout hell! It looks like he's rounding second and heading for home! :)[/quote:palex5fi]

Somebody's gettin a woody!!!! :eek: :grin: [-X 8-[

Hey Fatz, me and 101 went right by you last Thursday/Friday. We woulda looked you up but were pressed for time. We spent the night in Texarkana and boogeyed down US 59 to Houston>

Here's a pic of me. It's not current as my beard and hair are now gray, but I don't have any current pics of me and large trout.

Griff

Here is a picture of Me

Here I am getting ready for my big bash

me.jpg

:eek: :^o :eek: :^o :eek: :^o :eek: :^o :eek: :^o :eek: :^o :eek: :^o :eek: :^o :eek: :^o :eek: :^o :eek: :^o :eek: :^o :eek: :^o :eek: :^o :eek: :^o :eek: :^o :eek: :^o :eek: :^o :eek: :^o :eek: :^o :eek: :^o :eek: :^o :eek: :^o :eek: :^o :eek: :^o :eek: :^o

Re: Here is a picture of Me

Pepe Roni said:
Here I am getting ready for my big bash

me.jpg

This is the type of thing we are trying to stray away from! Either post a "real" pic or not at all.

Thanks,
Chris Finney!

Chris Finney said:
I have got to stay off Larry's computer... it makes me angry. :-X

Finney we're not used to having your presence on the weekends!! I miss you buddy!!! :)

Chris Finney said:
Same here, 'pal o mine'. Wife sent me upstairs to play on the computer. She wanted to watch a TV show.

That's how she treats you when you are only home for the weekends???? Mines still not talking to me, come on over I got plenty of beer for us to get through the weekend!

Back
Top Bottom