Hey Rempe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Puff said:
Finney said:
Puff said:
Captain Morgan said:
lol, that picture is funny as hell! Or finney as hell!

Bill, after being chastised and banned from every other major q board in the English speaking world, do you really want to know?
Maybe i should just :-# :-# :eek:
Hey Puff, how come you got your online status as "hidden"? :)
:) Check again :eek:
Alrighty then. :!:

Oh he remembers. Hey Larry & Chris, remember when he tried to apologize to everybody? It just kept getting better. Hey Cappy, your banned from TVWBB? Who da thunk that?

not banned, just chastised for calling someone a damn liar.

Fortunately, I did not associate with the dirty dozen back in those days.

And I must say, that board is very boring now.

It's boring cause we're not "locals" anymore.

Hey Greg, what did the "D" in Doug D. stand for again?? #-o

Honestly guys, I don't know what you are talking about and I have no idea who this Doug D guy is? Why are you trying to start something!?!? :eek:

You guys will all have to wait until my book comes out, where the whole sordid tale is is thoroughly covered in chapter 3. This will be a tell all, and I will name names.

All the rubbed butts, the secret sauce butt injections, who shot who, and who knew what when, and why they didn't say anything for over 20 hours, instead reporting it to the tiny Cleveland Plain Dealer.

The agonizing truth of how Woodman's dog got that amazing feature and what was Susan's role in obtaining it.

Yes folks this one will answer all your questions of how a small group of disenchanted barbecue bulletin board afficianados, broke off from their once tight knit group, and embarked on an unsure BBQ journey down a dangerous path, led by gay guy from the east side of Cleveland, a four wheeled know it all from the sticks of Virginia, and a radio disc jockey from a station voted the "Best Music for the Assisted Living Community" in SC.

This book, replete with pictures (that means loaded with, for those of you from Warren, MI) will give those of you who are still struggling with reading at a third grade level, a photo journey into the creation of BBQ-4-U, one that I'm sure you will treasure for ages and display proudly on your coffee table in the single wide.

Pre-orders are being taken through www.amazoff.com $39.95 gets you the real story. Payment plan available.

Bruce B said:
You guys will all have to wait until my book comes out, where the whole sordid tale is is thoroughly covered in chapter 3. This will be a tell all, and I will name names.

All the rubbed butts, the secret sauce butt injections, who shot who, and who knew what when, and why they didn't say anything for over 20 hours, instead reporting it to the tiny Cleveland Plain Dealer.

The agonizing truth of how Woodman's dog got that amazing feature and what was Susan's role in obtaining it.

Yes folks this one will answer all your questions of how a small group of disenchanted barbecue bulletin board afficianados, broke off from their once tight knit group, and embarked on an unsure BBQ journey down a dangerous path, led by gay guy from the east side of Cleveland, a four wheeled know it all from the sticks of Virginia, and a radio disc jockey from a station voted the "Best Music for the Assisted Living Community" in SC.

This book, replete with pictures (that means loaded with, for those of you from Warren, MI) will give those of you who are still struggling with reading at a third grade level, a photo journey into the creation of BBQ-4-U, one that I'm sure you will treasure for ages and display proudly on your coffee table in the single wide.

Pre-orders are being taken through www.amazoff.com $39.95 gets you the real story. Payment plan available.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :joy: [-X

Well, true, the Plain Dealer is no Free Press #-o Oh yeah, I think the Tribe has destroyed the Tigers about 5 times already this spring!!!!!!!

There's just enough in that link to make us all more curious!

Come on, share with us newcomers!

Bruce B said:

:lmao: :lmao: It's a double wide :lcry: :lmao: :lmao:

Bruce B said:

This is a future classic post!!!

I'm a little fuzzy this morning, but I think it's all staring to come back!
Doug D and being shot in the arm hhhmmmmm...

Ya Greg, lets hear the story!!!

Jeff E said:
Yeah Greg, I still remember the shooting incident chronicled over on TVWB. It caused quite a stir.
I still thought you were a brotha when I came over to this board. It caught me by surprise when I saw a picture of you & you were white. :eek:

He's still a brotha Jeff, he's just "High Yellow". 8-[

Back
Top Bottom