Hi Everybody!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Biff Studly

Assistant Cook
Dr._Riviera.png

But seriously, my name's Jamie, I'm a father of one, with number two on the way :angel: My daughter's 1 and a half in two days, and the second's going to be here next march! I love to cook, and consider myself to be pretty creative in the kitchen, mainly focusing on spicy cuisine (Indian/Mexican/Thai) because it's my FAVOURITE, but good old fashioned North American comfort food is always awesome. I'm from the smallest Canadian province hahaha. I'm always looking for new ideas and this community seems to be awesome and super friendly! I hope you don't mind having me :)

Last edited:
Welcome and congrats on the baby coming. Have you had any requests for pickle flavored ice cream?

Welcome and congrats on the new arrival soon to be here. The only 'taters I will buy are PEI. Or Maine. My grandfather immigrated to PEI from Maine before coming down to Mass. You are in for a treat. :angel:

Welcome to DC Jamie. Congratulations on your expanding family. DC is a great site, so I'm sure you will love it!

Hi Jamie--Welcome to DC from Ontario. I'm envious that you have access to such great seafood...loved visiting PEI and eating lobster when I was there.

Back
Top Bottom