Hi from Oregon!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SarahBlue

Assistant Cook
I'm a wannabe chef and stay-at-home mom of two. I aspire to attend culinary school one day when my youngest is a bit older. I love cooking and talking about cooking! Nice to meet you all. :)

I'm a wannabe chef and stay-at-home mom of two. I aspire to attend culinary school one day when my youngest is a bit older. I love cooking and talking about cooking! Nice to meet you all. :)

Hello, Neighbor! I'm just across Idaho! Have fun here, I see you've already posted in another thread! Have fun, we do have a lot of fun here.

Thanks for the warm welcomes. :)

PrincessFiona60, I am actually from Montana. My family is there as well (I seem to be the only one who moved away) so I am back there frequently. Where are you from in Montana?

PrincessFiona60, I am actually from Montana. My family is there as well (I seem to be the only one who moved away) so I am back there frequently. Where are you from in Montana?

I'm in Missoula, been here for about 14 years, in Montana for 18 years.:)

I'm in Missoula, been here for about 14 years, in Montana for 18 years.:)

Ah, I am from Red Lodge and lived there mostly. Short times in Billings and Bozeman during college. I love Montana but I feel kind of disconnected from the world when I go there now. I guess moving away did that to me!

Ah, I am from Red Lodge and lived there mostly. Short times in Billings and Bozeman during college. I love Montana but I feel kind of disconnected from the world when I go there now. I guess moving away did that to me!

I like being disconnected!:) I graduated from MSU.

I like being disconnected!:) I graduated from MSU.

So did I! I had the need to get to a bigger city though. I am hoping to move to Seattle soon. My hubby just got his PhD so I am encouraging him daily to apply for positions in Seattle. :D

Back
Top Bottom