Hi to everyone from SW Florida

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tinlizzie

Head Chef
Hello and Greetings. Since Nov. 30 is the last day of the official hurricane season, we can relax now and follow pursuits other than the Weather Channel.

I'm cooking as a single - retired, with a DS and DIL nearby to practice on. I'd like to take advantage of the local fresh sea food and need to learn how to make best use of it. Always interested in new recipes for getting in those daily veggies, and I like to bake.

Thanks to the moderators and site maintainers for providing such an enjoyable free forum.

HI hi tin welcome to DC!!! Happy Christmas and Merry Thanksigving to you! I hoope you enjoy the website! I've already found alot of helpful tips and hints here!

Welcome tinlizzie,
From a fellow Floridian (W.Central). Hope you enjoy it here on DC. You'll have no problem finding recipes from your fellow members. And happy holidays to you! getoutamykitchen a.k.a. "GOAMK"

Welcome,tin, you will love it here. Always lots of info. If you are into baking bread, there's a good website called The Fresh Loaf, check them out, they do a lot of sourdough as well. I am in NE Florida. Rosemary

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom