Hi y'all from central TX. Just found this forum.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HDgirlSSDD

Assistant Cook
Just found this forum ... hoping to find someone who has made their own version of Kinder's wood-fired garlic. We like the taste of it, but my wife tries to avoid it. Any input?!

Welcome! I've never heard of it either, but I'm sure someone here will help you.
We are in central Texas, too and I've learned so much from the great cooks on this forum.

Do you have a smoker? Perhaps you could "smoke" a head of garlic. Or use premade garlic powder - put it in a dish and smoke it. Like you would smok salt. Then you could add other seasonings to taste.

And Welcome to DC!

What exactly is in it that your wife is trying to avoid. The ingredient list is very simple. Or maybe it's easier for her to say what it is she does like about it.

Ingredients: Salt, Dehydrated Onion, Dehydrated Garlic (Including Roasted Garlic), Spices, Chili Pepper, Paprika Rice Concentrate, Maltodextrin, Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavor.

Salt, dehydrated onions.....then smoke some garlic and dehydrate it. Grind it all up. (spices to taste....chili pepper, paprika, ground rice flour to prevent caking.)
Welcome

Back
Top Bottom