How did you find DiscussCooking?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Michael in FtW

Master Chef
Moderator Emeritus
I love having new members join in here! The more the merrier!!!

I'm just curious ... how did you find your way here? Was it a link from another site, from a search engine ....????

I found it waaaaay back when when I was at Garden Chat one day (forget the actual name of the forum-that could be it though) and someone (probably old admin's girlfriend, Choo, who used to run the site gave the link to this site) - I came over - I answered a few questions that were posted and she PM'd me and said - hey, did you notice under your name??? It said "Site Helper" and you know the rest of the story.

Last edited:
My husband found it for me.
I'm not sure how he ran across it.
He emailed me the link and I've been here 24/7 ever since.
:) :) :) :)

choclatechef said:
From the Food Network forums!
that's how i found it too. and i'm so glad about the word of mouth otherwise i'd be missing out on some great friends... i know i know... awwwwwwwww

Back in the stone age, I needed help with my George Forman Grill. I've been here ever since.:rolleyes:

Cooking sites were mentioned in our local paper and I've been a commitable member ever since! What a great group of people you are!

Food Network - it seems that's why we all joined Sept. 2004. When they announced closing their boards, people started posting other boards they like and we started looking around.

I was a loyal Food Network Board member when MJ told me about this place. I never looked back. Thanks MJ!!!

I Married Barbara and she tells me what to do :angel:, Ok I was tired of her :pig:ing all the fun :ROFLMAO:. So I decided this was the :cool: Club to Join. So I guess you are all stuck with me now :shock: . Have a Nice Day!

Wow, I didn't realize so many people here were from Food Network. Hey, maybe that could be a tagline: "Food Network couldn't handle it but DiscussCooking could (and does)!" :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom