Here's the simplest recipe I found in an online search. If you don't have all the spices, just salt and pepper will be OK. You can make the crumbs by putting the crsipy bread in a ziplock bag and rolling over the bag with a rolling pin if you don't have a food processor. Then your crumbs will already be in the bag and you can just add the spices without making a mess.
Crunchy Chicken Nuggets
What you need
* Oil in a spray bottle- try to use olive oil
* 7 slices whole-wheat bread
* 3/4 tsp. salt
* 3/4 tsp. paprika
* 3/4 tsp. garlic powder
* 1/4 tsp. pepper
* 1 egg
* 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken-breast halves, cut into 1 1/2" pieces
What you do:
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees. Line two baking sheets with foil; spray with oil and set aside. Place bread slices directly on oven rack and bake 5 to 6 minutes per side, until crisp.
2. Break bread into pieces and place in bowl of food processor; process until crumbs are formed. Add salt, paprika, garlic powder, and pepper. Pulse to combine. Transfer to large resealable plastic bag.
3. In large bowl, beat egg; add chicken pieces and stir well. Transfer chicken pieces, 10 at a time, to bag; toss to coat evenly.
4. Arrange on prepared baking sheets. Lightly spray with oil.
5. Bake 15 to 18 minutes, until browned, crispy, and cooked through.
I have bought some nuggets in the supermarket,I´ve suposed it´ll be a US company will seld them.How to make beef nuggets?How many differents nuggets are there?Becasuse here we eat fish and chiken.wich is the differents between the recipe than I received to the nuggets than I buy in Burguer king,etc,thanks a lot.