How many times a week?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cliff H.

Master Chef
How many times per week do you guys fire up some charcoal? I do believe some of you guys don't own an oven. I grill or smoke something about twice a week at present. I just purchased a chargriller so we shall see if I can get that count up a bit.

Now that I am a proud owner of a new kettle, more than my gas grill. I love my kettle. I grill out a lot.

Thats hard to say. I have grilled every night for 3 weeks and then not grilled for a week, but over the course of a month I probably grill 4-5 days a week and smoke about 4 times a month sometimes more. It really depends on the weather, work schedules, and my menstrual cycle! :-X

3-4 times a week, all year long :!:
Either on the gasser or my Char Griller :!:

From now until the end of summer, if it's not raining and there are no schedule conflicts or plans to go out, I'm on the kettle or gasser or smoking everyday.

getting too hot for me now. I've got the reverse yankee thing
going on. I grill and smoke all winter, and slack off in the summer.

Captain Morgan said:

Now Baaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey.
[-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X

Captain Morgan said:

I dunno cappy, I tend to like to keep the added heat outside in the summer. Why mess with good AC ? I can still slip in in the early morning hours from the airport and fire up the gasser and griddle and have breakfast ready when the family wakes up.

Not as much as I would like but as much as time allows. Puff, how much did your chargriller cost. I just bought a new one Sunday and couldnt believe how inexpensive they are. Cooks well + I like it.

DaleP said:
Not as much as I would like but as much as time allows. Puff, how much did your chargriller cost. I just bought a new one Sunday and couldnt believe how inexpensive they are. Cooks well + I like it.
I think it was 160 ish, I really like mine too, I did a couple of modifications to it that made it cook even better :!:

I bought mine for $143 with tax included at Lowes. Kroger had one for $149.99 and lowes matched that less 10%. I thought it was a bargain. I cooked spares on it Monday and was very pleased with the cook. I can see already that all nighters would be rough but the bullet takes care of that anyhow.

DaleP said:
I bought mine for $143 with tax included at Lowes. Kroger had one for $149.99 and lowes matched that less 10%. I thought it was a bargain. I cooked spares on it Monday and was very pleased with the cook. I can see already that all nighters would be rough but the bullet takes care of that anyhow.
Wow, thats cheap :eek: was that with the side fire box?

Yes the firebox came with it. I like how the coals can be raised or lowered under the cooking grate for grilling. Cast iron grates too. Nice for $143 bucks.

DaleP said:
Yes the firebox came with it. I like how the coals can be raised or lowered under the cooking grate for grilling. Cast iron grates too. Nice for $143 bucks.
I bought mine at Lowes too, i'll have to look for the reciept.
I know I paid more than that, wonder why the price is different?
That movable charcoal rack is nice :!:

Well Puff the grill itself was like $120 and the firebox was $55, at Lowes. Kroger was cheaper, and lowes matches competition 10% less also.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom