How would you use these?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

debbie24

Senior Cook
What would you do with these ingredients?

Chicken tenders or Pork chops
Fresh mozzarella
Tomatoes
Bell peppers or mini sweet peppers
Mushrooms Portabello or reg white
Fresh baby spinach
White wine

I was thinking of making a mushroom orzo side dish to go with the chicken tenders or pork chops but tell me what you think.

Definitely dont need to include all ingredients listed & method can be baked, grilled or stove top.

Want to use this for dinner tonight.

Thank you!!

Fresh mozzarella
Tomatoes
Fresh baby spinach
White wine

I was thinking of making a mushroom orzo side dish to go with the chicken tenders or pork chops but tell me what you think.

Definitely dont need to include all ingredients listed & method can be baked, grilled or stove top.

Thank you!!

I would saute the spinach in olive oil and garlic, S&P and white wine... Cool mixture add mozzarella, and stuff the portabellos... Bake until done..,

Then saute peppers, tomatoes, garlic, onions in a pan along with any other herbs or spices you like (fresh basil would be nice) add some white wine and simmer until flavors marry... S&P to taste...

Brown chops on both sides, add to pepper mixture, and simmer (lid on) until done... Serve over orzo... Happy cooking... ;):)

Mimizkitchen thank you for the quick response.

Have a change, I cant get to the pork chops, I could have sworn we have some down in the freezer but cant seem to find it. I have steak I can grill, do you think I can grill the steak then cut in strips and serve over the pepper mixture & orzo or should I go with the chicken tenders done another way?

The stuffed mushrooms sound delish, will def do that.

Sure you can use steak that would be wonderful... Are the chicken tenders breaded??? If not you could saute those also and put in with the pepper mixture... :):):)

Thank you again Mimizkitchen, I had to start thawing so I took out the steak. I think it will go well with the rest of the dish.

BTW the chicken tenders are not breaded, I like the taste of tenders over breast so thats what we use the most.

Thanks again, cant wait to have dinner tonight :).

I would definatly make a salad first. A panzanella is a great choice. Start out with roasting the peppers under a broiler until the skin get charred and peels off easily, seed and peel, then cut into bite size strips cut the tomatoes in halves seed and roast them with some sea salt and pepper and a brushing of olive oil for a few minute or slightly softened. cut into bite size peices. take a loaf of old french or italian bread cut into 1/2 or 1" squares, turn off oven, and place in for approx. 7 minutes. tear up a few basil leaves. make a dressing of 1 part balsamic vinegar with 2 parts EVOO.add sea salt and fresh ground pepper and a pressed garlic clove. add a teaspoon of italian seasoning, shake and let sit for 10 minutes. take all those ingredient and toss together, add salt to taste and kalamata olives. mmm... now take the chx breast, salt and pepper both sides, and grill until done, add white wine to pan ruduce to half add a clove of pressed garlic, anda tbsp. of butter, set aside. make some simple pasta-cook thin spaghetti al-dente, in a small pan put about a third cup or eyeball of olive oil, heat to hot but not smiking,turn off heat, add two crushed garlic cloves and a half bunch of choped parsley. toss with spaghetti, plate place chx breast on top. pour wine reduction over chicken and pasta. serve with a nice pinot grigio and that gorgeous salad, mmmmm!

Fresh mozzarella
Tomatoes
Fresh baby spinach
White wine

Thank you!!

I will baked or fried the meat marinated with salt and pepper then, I will saute' the vegetables in oyster sauce and white wine. After the meat had been cooked I tooped the mozzarella cheese. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom