Hump Day Dinner - 7/13

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Pasta Night !
Mussels in a White Clam Sauce over Spaghetti...

Mussels in Calm Sauce 7-13-22.jpg

Battered, breaded, baked, cauliflower 'wings', with a mustard sauce or a stir fry sweet savory sauce. Blueberry pancakes for dessert.

Chicken breast sauteed in thyme butter with a fruit salad of cantaloupe and apple with a light dressing of walnut and raspberry vinaegrette. It's hot here, so we are eating light!

I ran out of energy part way through making supper. I stopped at a point that I will be able to continue tomorrow. The majority of the work for the main dish is done. So, we ordered pizzas.

I love having a freezer in the basement so can have a tasty meal with minimal effort anytime. Pasta sauce from said freezer with spaghetti, cole slaw and tossed salad. (You can't see the salad in this picture because I ate it waiting for the pasta to cook.)

IMG_0217.jpg

A cheater dinner tonigh: rice with ground beef. Instant chili seaoning packet, sweet corn, cilantro, and taco seasoning paket, oh, and chopped sweet bell peppers. Fills the belly, tastes good. Good enough for an easy dinner.

Seeeeya; Chief Longwind of yhe North

I seared some boneless chicken parts, breast for me and thighs for Himself. Simmered them in salsa, then covered with Mexican blend cheese and popped under the broiler. Sides were a shared ear of corn, saffron rice, and a whole mess of steamed broccoli.

IMG_20220713_204258336_HDR.jpg

Grill pan-fried marinated flank steak, scalloped potatoes (new to me), my steak dipping sauce blend, and green beans.

flank_scalloped_071322_img_9817-jpg.51267

Back
Top Bottom