I got engaged!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Luvs, How exciting..May you have all the happiness in the world.:)

kadesma

How did I miss this!!!!!! Congratulations luvs. You know you are near and dear to my heart and I am so happy for you. I couldn't be happier if you were my daughter. :flowers: :heart:

good news Luvs..but your health must come first before you think of children.A baby requires a lot of care (before and after birth)
and so does a new husband.
Come to think of it..I was never oficcially engaged...Hmmmm must have a talk with DH but maybe it's too late now..do ya think?

Dove said:
good news Luvs..but your health must come first before you think of children.A baby requires a lot of care (before and after birth)
and so does a new husband.
Come to think of it..I was never oficcially engaged...Hmmmm must have a talk with DH but maybe it's too late now..do ya think?

No Dove, it's not too late--have that talk with your hubby! My aunt finally got an engagement ring on their 35 year anniversary. She swooned over it like he really was proposing for the first time! :)

Congratulations Luvs, so exciting to be entering into a whole new way of life. BTW are we all invited to the wedding? Haven't been here long but feel like I know you all.

PA..We started talking about it when I was 15...(1948)when I was "of age" Uncle Sam kept sending him to far away places..Korean war then back for awhile and then to Japan..THEN when He came back he said "either we get married this time or I'm going home on leave" (that was his proposal..LOL) now it is 50 years later, two super sons and two handsome grand sons..

thanks, all!!! jkath, we don't have a date set but it won't be for awhile. it's just a very casual engagement.

Back
Top Bottom