I need a bigger binder

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mudbug

Chef Extraordinaire
I thought I just got done organizing all the great recipes I've copied from this board, as well as the overflowing folder I had with additional recipes cut off the backs of products, out of the newspaper, etc. when I realized that I probably haven't printed out all the DiscussCooking recipes I've copied (41 so far).....and then I opened another drawer.

Lo and behold! - more stuff I had forgotten about. Plus there's about six food magazines on my coffee table right now that I haven't even opened yet.

And I thought I was really accomplishing something this afternoon....

I feel your pain, mudbug! My 3" binder is jammed and I still have I don't know how many recipes left to sort, paginate, print and "bind."

Consider yourself making a "healthy dent" today...and think about the contents of that cookbook come Christmastime! I'm trying to... :?

thanks for the shot of encouragement, Audeo. yes, I feel better now.

And guess what I found whilst "organizing"? A long, informative article from the Washington Post (April 1999) about making souffles! complete with recipes for cheese, spoon bread, and orange souffles.

Great! NOW you tell me!!!!

Husband came home last night with the November-December issue of Cooks Illustrated that Otter quoted in the brining test. Guess what this issued had in it? Right! The brining article! Reading it made a lot more sense having tried the technique first. Perhaps you'll have the same luck with the Post article...although this wasn't your first time on the souffle pony, was it...???

Gotta say, Cooks Illustrated is smaller than I expected from the cover price, but it is absolutely jammed full of information and nary an advertisement. (It will top the "I'm Dreaming of..." Christmas list soon! The subscription, a new binder and four boxes of heavy-weight sheet protectors...)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom