i saw deadlySushi in my dream

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sarah

Head Chef
heyyyy DS!
i know it sounds strange,and i was surprised myself ,i saw you last night :D ,in my dream actually,well u had glasses on and u looked japanese :) ,and u said hey!i'm deadly sushi,remember me?
r u a japanese and do u wear glasses? :)

We had a thread here called (I think) What Do You Look Like" but I can't find it under search...It has pictures of some of the members.

Anyone else know where it went?

yep, marge! good call! i started that thread so i guess it's my job to find it. i'll re-post in a few minutes.

Marge, the times I have found that thread, I had to go through all of the threads. I have never been able to pull it up through a search. It's kinda wierd! :?

Yeah well that was 5 years ago..... heres the larger version.
picture28ao.th.jpg
http://img54.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img54&image=picture28ao.jpg

I took these with a webcam I had a couple of months ago. If ya look close you can see my cat on the top of the back of me chair. :roll:

picture35pp.jpg

http://img230.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img230&image=picture35pp.jpg

And now the old me.
relation-pic.jpg

Im a chunky monkey now. :(

Oh my gosh DS you look like a guy I used to date that lived in Chicago.....well except for the one where you look half-lit :LOL:

hey DS! you're kinda cute,really! and totally different from what i saw in the dream :) ,u dont even wear glasses. :)

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Hey now!!!! I was sober! :(

Well, Im not asian at all. :LOL: Im half Italian and 1/2 Polish. :D
[/img]

I feel for your sobriety DS. BUT I after viewing your photos, I gotta have a go.

How does this sound - "Last time I saw a site like that, I was looking at the North end of a South bound Camel?" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

With the greatest of respect of course. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

When one looks like me, one should learn to keep one's fingers off the keys.............. :LOL: :LOL:

Please don't take offence

Yes DS........Crewsk is right you are very cute~! Sorry I thought you had a few too many in the other........still cute none the less ;)

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:

Sorry DS.

The ladies are right, but I ain't gunna tell the truth - that you are a good looking bloke - no way.

I'm just too jealous. :LOL:

Mind you, you were bred from good stock.......

I just wish I had a green envy smiley to use. :LOL: :LOL:

Good on ya mate. :) :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom