if you could have anything to eat right now...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My moms pot roast with carrots,celery,onions,and potatoes.Sometimes she would add other things. Alas she is gone.
Barbara is a Great Cook as well, Just thinking of Mom Now:chef: !

Maidrite said:
Maidrite Sandwiches are good, Canteen Sandwiches are to Die For !:chef:
OKay, I can't stand it, NOW DON'T HIT ME :D I have to ask what is a maidrite and a canteen sandwich:unsure:
kadesma:angel:

We just had a huge Mexican dinner
beer
and strawberry shortcake.. don't think my tummy could
handle another bite of anything... I'm stuffed!

kadesma said:
OKay, I can't stand it, NOW DON'T HIT ME :D I have to ask what is a maidrite and a canteen sandwich:unsure:
kadesma:angel:
Canteen in Alley and Maidrite are sandwich shops that sell loose meat sandwiches (called, obviously, a canteen and a maidrite). Loose meat is ground beef that is cooked in a steamer. It breaks up like you would cook it for a sloppy joe, but there is no sauce added to it. The fat all drains out of it, and the steam keeps it juicy. I don't care for Maidrites (even though I love the one I am married to!), but I love Canteens.

:) Barbara

Right this second I am craving my mom's buttercrunch candy. Since I can't have that, I am craving either Almond Roca or a Heath bar. I need to try making buttercruch candy one of these days. If you like Almond Roca, just imagine something similar but 10 times better. I think I have the recipe. One of these days I'm going to have to make it!

:) Barbara

MTLMW = Me Too Like My Wife! See Great Minds Do Think Alike !

See you all, I am going to get same items at 2:33 am Now Who is Da Man ! LOL :LOL: :huh: :ROFLMAO:

Right now, grilled cheese sammys and tomato basil soup. Best flavor combo in the world! (for me) Plus I don't know what the heck they put in Skyline chili but I can't get enough of that stuff. Aw crap, now I'm hungry and my fridge is about empty. Maybe I'll order from Domino's.

anything cold. I've been out working in the yard and I'm hot and tired.

I'd even eat something warm if someone else fixed it for me.

HA!

I was just going to post that I was craving a really good pizza right now. (just got back from the gym and am feeling kinda hungry... will probably ACTUALLY have tuna salad).

Back
Top Bottom