If you haven't already done it...........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got to the polls and was the second in line this morning!! If you don't vote, you can't bitch about how things are in the world!!!

A little more than two hours before the polls open here. I love walking into the votin' place, I think I am the youngest person they see all day. They get a total kick out of me each time.

There were about 15 people in each line (A-K and L-Z) to be recorded, and after finishing that, there were about 25 in each line waiting to vote. The worker I spoke with said it had been like that all morning, like a presidential election. Of course, we've got a biggie in VA with Jim Webb trying to unseat George Allen from the Senate. A lot of strong feeling.

--John 8)
(No worries, though -- both Webb and Allen have declared that they are pro-BBQ. :P )

I got my voting done! I only had to wait in line for a few minutes and thankfully it was all inside as it was raining when I got to the polls.

Finished! All I heard in this election was negative campaining fromALL candidates! From now on I'm going to vote for the person with the most negative things said about them, at least they seem to be trying to accomplish something instead of sitting on their fat a$$es! :LOL:

Congrats to all the winners. It's great to live in a country that peacefully transfers power without any riots or revolutions.

My guys should do better in 08 :D

Back
Top Bottom