If you're a fan of J. Kenji Lopez-Alt...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It looks like The Chew has shows that are at least 1 week old and less than 2 weeks old available on their web site, so you should be able to catch it between Christmas and New Years.

It looks like The Chew has shows that are at least 1 week old and less than 2 weeks old available on their web site, so you should be able to catch it between Christmas and New Years.
I guess you don't have a TV Service Provider? We don't, so I know that one week delay at watching applies to people with no cable/dish/digital TV. We run off of an old-fashioned, 8' antenna in our attic.

Kayelle said:
Darn, I missed it today. Thanks for the info TS.
IF you have a TV Service Provider, you can watch right away by verifying that you do have pay-for service. Just go to the Chew website, click on today's episode, and follow the directions.

Oh boy, thanks for posting that TS. I also missed it at the time, and then forgot about it. It was nice seeing him in person rather than just being inspired by him on the internet.
I haven't purchased a cookbook in eons, but I'm definitely getting his.

It's as much a technique and food science book as it is a cookbook, Kayelle. And the pictures are gorgeous. I just opened it up to Pan-Seared Pork Chops with Brandied Cherries :yum: Looks so good.

Kenji on The Chew 1-26-2016

I didn't catch the beginning of the show, so I don't know if this is a rerun of the previous time I saw him on the Chew. However, I did hear Carla say she would be cooking with his later. As of right now (1:37 PM Eastern time) I have not seen him. Don't know if this will be seen by anyone before it airs, but giving it a go.

Back
Top Bottom