I'm Out O Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not if you are a Game Cock! Sorry I just had to test the software again.

Game Cocks consider those Tarheels to be Damn Yankees!

That would be true Raine but you got to go back to the 1600's when it was one! North Carolina was founded in 1653 and South Carolina in 1663. Both became Royal Colonies in 1729. That would be before my time for sure!

Kloset

No self respecting Southerner would put the word "North" in their name and highlight it in the first position of their states name.

Raine, what part of Carolina are you located?? I was just down there last week. In the 15 years I have been travelling there, the drivers have morphed into lunatics on I-40!!! I think it's a NASCAR thing!

Raine, yeah buddy, passin at 100 mph on both sides at the same time!!! I like to drive fast, but not in rush hour traffic! Those idiots over in the Triad area may be the worst of the worst!!! then, they all stop when entering the freeway cause the onramps are too short!! Onliest places as bad are:

1) Massacheussets -the absolute craziest drivers in America!!! They drive on the berms there!! They call it the "breakdown lane!" I'll never forget the first time a guy passed me on the berm. I'm sayin you "relationing-sphincter" and thinkin "he's crazy", when along come two more!!

2) Detroit-I-696 in rush hour is insane!!!Bumper to bumper at 80 mph with idiots weaving everywhere. I guess they figure, "we build em, we know how to drive em!" More likely, everybody just hopes they'll get killed, cause it's better than livin in misheegan!!!

Those three are worse than Chicago, LA, and NY combined!!! Woody

Woodman, you are right on! You haven't lived until you've driven 696 at about 7 or 7:30 am or around 4:30 or 5pm. That'll get the old heart pumpin.....gotta stay on your toes.

Okay Nick... Friday afternoon through Sunday afternoon I live in NC. Sunday evening and until Friday (somewhere around lunch time) I live and work in the Charleston, SC area. The wife lives in NC and comes to SC every couple of weeks to visit and stays for one or two weeks at a time. She says she likes visiting down there, but doesn't want to live there.

Raine, where you at in Charlotte? Might want to meet you to buy a bottle of that sauce off ya.

Bill, funny... real funny. Where would this site be without me? Ranked 157 behind some fish gutting BB (or some such).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom