In process of buying a new cookware set

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd recommend Gastrolux

Most people don't ever half of the items that come with sets. Depending on how you cook, I would go with a good saute pan, a frying pan, sauce pan and larger roaster. I recommend Gastrolux from personal experience. We have had this for many years, and love it. We started by purchasing the two handled saute pan with a lid, and used it for everything for almost two years. After that, we threw out the rest, and bought a frying pan and larger roasting casserole. It is amazing, holds the heat well, and with the chemical free non stick surface, is a breeze to clean up.

We have tried all the others, and if you try this, I know you will be happy.

Happy Cooking

I don't know where you've shopped but you might think about e-Bay. If you have a particular brand of cookware you've wanted for some time, it might be there. I bought a whole set of Calphalon cookware that way, some in small sets & other pieces individually. If you look around you can find some real quality stuff, cheap!!

my mom bought me a "circulon" non stick set when i moved out ... been using their pans/pots for almost 2 years now ... mostly the saute pan
and the coating still looks good. and the performance is decent.

but i too have been looking for some better cookware
a friend works at williams sonoma and they had a 40% off sale on all clad CC + 40% employee discount and i got my copper core 11" saute pan for 112$ orig 310$ and a 7-qt stock pot for 144$ orig 400$ .... all i need to to is buy a sauce pan and roaster and ill be pretty much set

My favorite cookware brand is no doubt Cuisinox. I have purchased many items from best-cookware-set.com and have been in love with their merchandise and quality of their items.

Back
Top Bottom