In Remembrance of Our Dear Friend Buck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dear sweet Katie, I have been gone all day and just saw the latest heartbreaking update. My prayers are continuing to go up for Buck and for you. James and I are both praying. I am praying for a miracle to happen (I fervently believe in them) and for peace for you. If you need to talk to someone, or scream, or anything, give me a call. I may not be able to come up with words that can help, but I can give you a shoulder and an ear. You both have my heart.

Barbara

Dear Katie, I want you to know that while kneeling at my bed last night I asked the Lord to please awaken me all through the night to remind me to be in prayer. He did. To be honest, I got no sleep in our hotel room here in New Mexico. But it was sleep not worth having anyway, as my prayers encompassed me and my thoughts were on you and your sweetheart.

Please know we are all deep in genuine thoughts and concerns for you.

I pray today brings you and Buck light...

Now I don't know where to respond. I responded earlier on the newer thread, but don't know where to check for word/news/miracles.
I guess I'll keep checking both since Katie originally posted here.
We should have keep it simple.​

Oh dear, I am speechless. Keep having the flashback of the communications I had with Buck and remember how he always made me smile and laugh... it is so hard to digest all this. My very best wishes to the whole family, Katie, Buck and the children. My heartfelt (((hugs))))

This is so hard to believe. I just logged on hoping for better news. I cannot express how my heart grieves for you both. Like everyone else I sooo want them to be wrong about this.

I was thinking about this, too, Constance. I PM'd GB about a central mailing address (maybe one of the mods) where we could send cards, etc. I know it's expensive having someone in the hospital and since Buck is in CCU, they probably wouldn't want his phone ringing a lot, if he even has one. Plus hopefully their children are coming in today and tomorrow so it will be chaos on top of everything else. Like you, I'm feeling helpless.

I like the idea of a place where we can send cards, etc. Or even a way for her to see all the prayers and well wishes here. It might comfort her and the family at a time they need it most.

She has mine. We were planning to get together with them some time in July.
:(
She has mine also, but I don't have hers. I know the general area where they live, but I don't know the hopspital or anything.

Katie, we're still praying of course, and our Sunday school class is praying as well.

:flowers: Barbara

Oh my gosh Katie!!! I am so sorry to hear about all of the troubles you have been through in the past several days!!! You are such a strong woman to be as positive as you are being! I will keep both you and Buck in my prayers. Please keep us posted on how you and Buck both are doing.

Back
Top Bottom