ISO Easy Cookie Recipes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cupcakesprinkle

Assistant Cook
I'm going to a cookie swap this weekend and I need a delicious, quick, easy recipe. Any suggestions?

My hat is off to you for at least considering a recipe to bake some cookies. When my son was younger and cookies were needed many people found the quick and easy cookies from a supermarket that usually missed the delicious part of the formula.

I would suggest a drop method cookie as being easy and usually very tasty. A Tollhouse recipe is always a winner but can be kicked up a little by substituting white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts in the recipe. The recipe can usually be found on a pack of Nestlé’s chocolate chips.

I tube sugar cookies.
1 cup peanut butter.

Blend.

Take small muffin cups. Ball dough and drop in muffin tins. Cook 10 minutes at 350. Remove from oven, smoosh small Reese's peanut butter cups into soft dough. Allow to cool into muffin tin for a few minutes.

It's amazingly easy but people never would know.

Try a cake mix recipe. You usually only have to add a few ingredients, and those types of recipes are versatile. You can use whatever cake mix flavor and add-ins you like! This one looks good:

Easy Cake Mix Cookies Recipe | Recipezaar

I haven't tried it, but I've learned to trust 5-star recipes on that site. Good luck!

Try a cake mix recipe. You usually only have to add a few ingredients, and those types of recipes are versatile. You can use whatever cake mix flavor and add-ins you like! This one looks good:

Easy Cake Mix Cookies Recipe | Recipezaar

I haven't tried it, but I've learned to trust 5-star recipes on that site. Good luck!
I would suggest, if you do, don't follow the recipe if you want cookies. The recipe gives no indication of actually making any kind of cookies. You know like "drop by spoonful on greased/ungreased pan" or anything.

I just got so excited about really, really good cookies, but the link is just taking me back to the homepage. :(

1 cup butter
1 1/2 cups brown sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups flour
1/4 cup cornstarch
1 tsp baking soda
2 cups chocolate chips
1 cup nuts/coconut OR 1/4 extra flour

You know the drill, cream the butter/sugar, add wet, then dry. Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes.

this is the one. took me back to the homepage as well when i clicked on it.

Oastmeal Scotchies..... recipe is on the back of the butterscotch chip package.

Back
Top Bottom