ISO healthy alternative to replace sauce for beef and chicken burgers?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi I am looking for a healthy alternative or a healthy sauce to go with my beef burgers and chicken burgers I eat every day that taste good. its kind of hard to eat those during my launch as its very healthy but a bit difficult to bear eating as the taste isn't so great even though its healthy and I add turmeric to my chicken. I don't want any sauce or anything that contains fat like maonaze, even no healthy fat, no leptin foods, no soy, no salt, no avocados, no vinegar, no citric acid fruits like lemons and no added sugar. Based on this what would you all recommend?

Not sure what leptin foods are, but I can't think of anything that matches your criteria. No mustard, chutney, chili sauce, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, tartar sauce, red salsa, green salsa? Why so restrictive?

Last edited:
This is different, because though the years I have seen diets where people are trying to increase the leptin in their diets. Sounds like you can't eat much at all, if you are looking for a store-bought sauce. You'll have to make a list of things you can eat, and see what you can make from them.

@got
because I want to keep it 100% healthy and for a long life or increase my life span with exercise as well. I don't want any ingredients, sauce or food that is bad for my mouth and I am trying to loose some weight, keep my mouth in good condition as well as keep my BMI in range so I don't want any fat either, I might consider healthy fat. I can not afford to get expensive surgeries or anything like that at the dentist so I don't want unhealthy food or any food that will mess up my mouth. In the past what I ate and drank caused my mouth to deteriorate somewhat like my teeth enamel eroding partly, gums getting thinner, cracked or chipped teeth, lost 3 or 4 of my teeth due to cavities where I had to get feelings as well as uncomfterbal pain in my mouth and teeth. I did not realize it tell years later. I don't want any soy because that is bad for my penis(sorry I don't mean to be inappropriate or to break forum rules but I am just being honest here) as I saw a article or something on the net about that.

@pepperhead
I don't mind it being home made or using a home made recipe. I thought mabey garlic or garlic sauce would be good with it or union sauce but I have not tried those yet.

@jenny
I already ditched the sauce as it was processed store bought mustard with salt and vinegar in it. What do you recommend to use to make the burgers more flavorable? I tried avacodes but droped it because of certain side effects from eating them and its bad to eat it once every day witch is what I need so I don't want to just eat in moderation. Also I get enough fruit already so I don't want to over do it with fruit.

You have to have some fat in your diet in order to be healthy. Vitamins A, D, E and K are fat-soluble - if you don't have any fat in your diet, your body won't be able to absorb them.

Maybe try a pureed vegetable sauce, like roasted squash or carrots with onions and garlic. Add fresh herbs and/or dried spices for additional flavor. Or instead of burgers, make soup with ground beef or chicken and cooked vegetables.

Consider tahini paste to sauce things up a bit. You can make it at home from toasted sesame seeds and a dash of EVOO with a good blender or food processor.

Add whatever other flavors you like... I use garlic, cilantro, and lemon juice.

body issues with tahini paste and questions about tahini paste

Consider tahini paste to sauce things up a bit. You can make it at home from toasted sesame seeds and a dash of EVOO with a good blender or food processor.

Add whatever other flavors you like... I use garlic, cilantro, and lemon juice.

https://www.daringgourmet.com/how-to-make-homemade-tahini-paste/

The link above is the tahini paste recipe I have been using recently witch I had added garlic and cilantro with it to improve the taste witch is part of what you recommended. The taste is ok but not bad or awful. I like to use a lot of it witch makes eating my launch taste better and It doesn't take longer for me to consume my launch due to the not so great taste without the paste. The issues I have with the tahini paste is since I have been using it with my launch once a day I have had body issues like gass, heart issue or hurting muscles/chest and other pain in my body witch freaked me out a little bit. Because of that I decreased how much tahini paste I eat once at launch every day and lowered the olive oil to 1 table spoon with each new tahini paste that is made every 3 days witch seemed to help somewhat but I still have body issues regardless AND I don't like eating a little bit of it at a time with launch as it taste almost as bad as without the tahini paste and takes longer for me to eat my launch because of the taste. So because of this I wanted to know how much tahini paste is to much? or how much is safe to consume daily? as I eat my launch with the paste once a day. If the tahini paste doesn't work out all just try other options that others have posted here.

Back
Top Bottom