ISO more similar kitchen ornaments

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

otuatail

Senior Cook
Hi I bought these a long time ago in York. I can't remember where. I am attaching a picture of them. If anyone knows where I can add to this small collection, I would love to know.

Attachments

• KitchenStatues.jpg
    KitchenStatues.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 182
They look like salt-and-pepper shakers. If that's the case, you should easily add to your collection by seeking out collectors and collector sites for them. I used to collect salt-and-pepper shakers and had quite an extensive collection before I either sold or gave them away.

Check out places like eBay for novelty sets. It should take you no time to add to your collection. Yard and estate sales are also good sources. Thrift stores and consignment stores often have them, as well.

Have fun. You will probably be surprised at the variety you will be able to choose from. Let your imagination soar.

No these are not salt and pepper. They are just ornaments that sit on a shelf. They are made to have faces. I remember years ago there were part of a collection of vegitables including a carrot and apple.

Shame I can't find them anywhere. :(

Hi,

Are there any markings on the bottom of the figures, if so, you may try to match up by making a photo of one and then check Google Images. Otherwise, take pics of each of the two you have and again look at Google Images and find the same ones or similar.

To search via Google Images:

1. Visit images.google.com.
  2. On your computer, click the image / picture you want to search for.
  3. While holding down the mouse, drag the image into the search box.
( I am not very good at dragging things around, so I wonder if you could also Copy/ Paste an image into the search box. )

Good luck.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom