ISO: SNL - Men's Synchronized Swimming

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GB

Chief Eating Officer
I need your help!!!

I am trying to find a link online of this classic Saturday Night Live skit. It is the Men's Synchronized Swimming one with Harry Shearer, Martin Short and Christopher Guest. It is one of the funniest things I have ever seen come out of that show. DW does not remember ever seeing it so I am dying to find it for her, but so far you tube and Google have let me down. Do any of you have any ideas where I might find this clip?

You rock KE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I seem to remember it being so much longer than that, but maybe not. The bottle of wine is in the mail ;)

I don't think I ever saw it - oh, you're sending Pétrus? Great - could you please make that "next day" delivery? :LOL:

I actually found it through the much forgotten Dogpile search engine. Boy, there were a LOT that once you click the play button it kicked off. Maybe SNL has put the skids on it for some reason and there's only a few out there that still actually haven't been "caught" yet?

If the bottle is empty when it arrives it is just because there was a very small crack, I swear!

Dogpile used to be my goto search engine. I forgot all about that one.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom