Italian Meatballs in oven

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It means that the touch pad got me, and I didn't catch it. Just delete the "With make soup" part. Maybe I should just give up. But my homemade spudnuts were a success tonight. Does that count?

Seeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

You can use the preview button to check what you wrote and fix anything before submitting the reply. I don't always catch everything, but it helps.

Maybe make several shorter replies instead of such long ones. It would make it easier to see mistakes. It would also make it a little easier for me to read your replies.

You can use the preview button to check what you wrote and fix anything before submitting the reply. I don't always catch everything, but it helps.

Maybe make several shorter replies instead of such long ones. It would make it easier to see mistakes. It would also make it a little easier for me to read your replies.

I will second that motion! Chief has good posts and good ideas and recipes. But they are so long. Its just a bit to much at times.

I will assume "longwind" was an easy alias to pick out! Love ya Chief!

I will second that motion! Chief has good posts and good ideas and recipes. But they are so long. Its just a bit to much at times.

I will assume "longwind" was an easy alias to pick out! Love ya Chief!

Legend goes that it was really ‘Longwinded’ but it was too many characters and had to be shortened... :)

Love ya Chief! Keep educating us newbies!!!

It means that the touch pad got me, and I didn't catch it. Just delete the "With make soup" part. Maybe I should just give up. But my homemade spudnuts were a success tonight. Does that count?

Seeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North
Hi, Chief. I have one more suggestion for proof-reading your posts before submitting them - write them in Word and, when you're done, copy & paste them from Word to the DC reply window. You can easily increase the zoom level of Word documents and you can use spell check. I hope this helps. Please don't give up. We would really miss you around here [emoji813]

Hi, Chief. I have one more suggestion for proof-reading your posts before submitting them - write them in Word and, when you're done, copy & paste them from Word to the DC reply window. You can easily increase the zoom level of Word documents and you can use spell check. I hope this helps. Please don't give up. We would really miss you around here [emoji813]

+1 :flowers:

So whats the consensus regarding dredging the meatballs in flour before frying?
I will do it from now on.
It cuts the browning time in half so frying is not that bad after all. Its faster with the flour and IMO frying tastes much better.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom