It's Deer Season!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Bud just got a 4 point with a bow and it's all mine! Hanging now and will get butchered Saturday. Yummy Yummy! =P~
Hence your name, Pig!! :lmao: We'll be gettin' together soon :!:

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Going to grind the whole thing, It's sausage making time! :happyd:

What???? I hope you're not gonna grind the tenderloin??????

BBQ one hind quarter studded with rosemary and garlic and coated liberally with EVOO, and S&P!! Then use the rest for sausage!!!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":190668mz]Going to grind the whole thing, It's sausage making time! :happyd:

BBQ one hind quarter studded with rosemary and garlic and coated liberally with EVOO, and S&P!! Then use the rest for sausage!!![/quote:190668mz]
There will be more coming. :!:

The Joker said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1b1fdko1][quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":1b1fdko1]Going to grind the whole thing, It's sausage making time! :happyd:

BBQ one hind quarter studded with rosemary and garlic and coated liberally with EVOO, and S&P!! Then use the rest for sausage!!![/quote:1b1fdko1]
There will be more coming. :!:[/quote:1b1fdko1]

Are you shooting hand fed deer in your back yard????

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="The Joker":3bx6fno7][quote="Larry Wolfe":3bx6fno7][quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":3bx6fno7]Going to grind the whole thing, It's sausage making time! :happyd:

Are you shooting hand fed deer in your back yard????

BBQ one hind quarter studded with rosemary and garlic and coated liberally with EVOO, and S&P!! Then use the rest for sausage!!![/quote:3bx6fno7]
There will be more coming. :!:[/quote:3bx6fno7][/quote:3bx6fno7]
You drinking Jagermeister?? :lmao:

Im a fan of the tenderloins, the back straps, maby a roast and the rest into the grinder for sausage or burgers. Gotta process it yourself too. Ive seen to many of my buddys get meat back from the butcher that is crap. They also pay outragous prices for venison "jerky" or "slim jims"...

If I am lucky enough to score one this year, I will be trying smoking a whole hindquarter..

Another bad thing about having your meat processed by a "processor" is you never know if you are getting your deer back and you have no way to tell them otherwise!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom