July 26th, dinner tonight? I'll be here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Roasted stuffed chicken, roasted potatoes with evoo and herbs, steamed broccoli with garlic butter, sauteed mushrooms with evoo,butter and marsala, green salad and homemade dinner rolls. Dessert homemade strawberry ice cream..
kadesma:)

I'm marinating some steak and have no idea what I'll serve with it. I may watch the posts to get some good information.

We are having beef- n- noodles, green beans, salad, and crusty sour dough bread.
Dessert will be vanilla ice cream with butterscotch topping and peanuts.

Last edited:
Leftover spaghetti, meatballs, and Italian sausage, romaine salad, and half a Cinnabon someone wasn't keeping their eye on for dessert. ;)

Last edited:
everyone is making me so hungry, especially kads and yt.

i decided not to sleep today and get some yardwork done (i hand weeded my entire front lawn :wacko: ), so tonight, dw just pan fried rosemary turkey sausages and finished them in one of her first attempts at homemade tomato sauce. the sauce was very good, reminding me of pizza sauce. lol, one of the first things you learn when making sugo is the power of oregano, huh?

i'm still hungry tho, so i'm away to pick up some sushi. gotta love nyc.

i did get a chance to prep allen's tandoori chicken recipe http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f21/dinner-last-night-grilled-chicken-tandoori-aloo-gobhi-35846.html , substituting chunks of pork rib ends for the chicken. i read claire's warning that you shouldn't marinate meat in yoghurt too long or it will make it mushy. anyone know if pork will be ok overnight? will i have to make it first thing when i get home in the morning? i put it in the marinade around 5pm, so 8am-ish will be 15 hours in the marinade.

Last edited:
Mexican Food Tonight

My family, friends, and I went to dinner at a Mexican restaurant. We had the usual variety of Mexican food: chile rellenos, tacos, chimichangas, tostadas, etc. It was very good and was a celebration of sorts due to my brother recently asked his girlfriend to marry him. :cool: And I just received notice that I am getting temporary pay raise for taking a supervisory position for the next 120 days until the job can be filled permanently. :clap: :clap:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom