Just for you, BuckyTom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jkath

Hospitality Queen
Found this on the magazine site that Admin had posted. (yes, it's real)
Had your name written all over it!

0062636_l.gif

lol, thanks jkath!!!! hey, nice limes!!!! :D
i'm so glad you're back jkath. i missed your seein smilin face, brightens up the day. i saw your post of your return yesterday, but i have a hard time posting from home.
btw, if ya wanna get caught up on everyone's affairs, talk to mudbug. suuuure she quit tarjay and doesn't work (for the cia). she just haaaaapens to live in d.c.. she also just haaaapens to post more than a human could ( using those government cray supercomputers)

nice to be back...
Yeah, I've been wondering about this Mudbug character....
either she's CIA, or perhaps Santa Claus...
she knows when you are sleeping...she knows when you're awake...she knows if you've been bad or good.....

The Tarjay thing was completely a cover. Waaaaaaaaay too obvious.
(however, to quit there just before holiday mayhem is brilliant)

buckytom said:
lol, thanks jkath!!!! hey, nice limes!!!! :D
i'm so glad you're back jkath. i missed your seein smilin face, brightens up the day. i saw your post of your return yesterday, but i have a hard time posting from home.
btw, if ya wanna get caught up on everyone's affairs, talk to mudbug. suuuure she quit tarjay and doesn't work (for the cia). she just haaaaapens to live in d.c.. she also just haaaapens to post more than a human could ( using those government cray supercomputers)

buckytom, is mudbug here spying to see if we are a weird culture? Maybe we are being monitored. Guess I had better stop making untoward comments.

mudbug said:
hee hee hee hee hee..............................

You are not a spy are you like buckytom implied.? I was in DC once several years ago just after watergate. Could not resist, I am a rebel rouser and rather an activist, had to have lunch at the watergate, not bad back then, and it has an interesting architecture.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom