Just need someone to talk to...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let your wife? Did you marry her or adopt her?

Good point. I should have worded that phrase a differently.
*giggles profusely at this exchange*:LOL:

Skittles, my youngest daughters father, when I was 8 & a half months pregnant w/her, just wanted to "go have a beers w/the "fellas" one night"...ok..."have fun hunny" I said, & meant it too....well, hours go by. Nothiing. He had turned off his cell ph. At some point, I finally did manage sleep, but...not a good one. I woke up just a couple of hours later- round 6ish a.m.. Began calling hospitals, his friends, even driving to a couple of their houses. I was, a MILLION percent worried & concerned, &, thought I was going to go into labor due to the stress.
Around 7-8 a.m., he called w/this insane story about how he had been in JAIL of all places!! So, thats why he COULDN'T call me???? WTH? :ermm:
He came home, went straight to shower....then, went to sleep. :ohmy:...I called the city where he "claimed" to have been locked up for being "drunk in public", &, I will NEVER forget the officer on the other line saying to me "ma'am, I have never been sorry to anyone before for having to tell them that this person WAS NOT in jail here"...I never did find out where that rat spent the night, but...it sure wasn't jail.
My DH now though, goes zillions of places w/o me...I NEVER wonder what hes up to...my trust in him is a MILLION percent! But, then again,...I never give pause to where he's at, because, he always calls me. I trust him like I have never trusted another. I must say, that I truly have peace of mind now. It's...BLISSFUL!!!
If, however, I found out that he just "slept on a girl "friends" couch"???...& NOT called me, I would be a VERY difficult person to live with!
Sounds as if you BF is finding it very difficult to "digest" your couch story too...people, afterall, DO have wild imaginations. Which, could very well leave them w/a very bitter taste in their mouths. His pride, I would say, is quite bruised. I don't want to "point fingers" at anyone here, but...he IS human, &...well, I just want to perhaps give my 2 cents as to WHY maybe this is hard to overcome.
Wishing you good luck!

He doesn't have a phone. And yes there are taxis, but it would be about $20 to get to where we live. We have talked about it. He has brought up the same thing. I wouldn't like it if he stayed on some girls couch. He's brought that up too, but I would forgive him and not throw it in his face all the time...
Whilst married I have never cheated, $20 for a Taxi and you did not use, you obviously did not know your boyfriend. "officers I only had two drinks" "I would forgive him" I believe that as much as when I'm told the checks in the post. Its time to move on, get on "Facebook" put in your profile prone to alien abductions, I used that one twice!
Ps Write to the Maury show,but remember the lie detector is only 96% accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom