Just watched Jim Minion on tv

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Captain Morgan

Chef Extraordinaire
I always record Dr. BBQ's PBS show. Just watched today's episode during an abt prep break, and lo and behold, there was Jim Minion, lord of the barbecue website universe!

Congrats Jim, you know more about q than Rick does, and thanks for your help over the years!

Damn! that was today??? :evil: Read something about it yesterday and completely forgot about it! :evil: Damn!!! :evil:

Capt was that salmon cook? That was Ricke Brown of BBQ America, he from out here in Washington, he's also the guy that had the BBQ radio show in your neck of the woods.
Jim

yeppers, that was the salmon cook. I remember a couple of years ago you and me got into an argu...discussion about where bbq started..I claimed North Carolina and you supported the northwest Indians...or Indians in general.

I believe I won that argument, er..discussion, in my opinion and in most of us Tar Heels. ;-)

Anyway, you're a lot uglier than I thought, but much better looking than Larry.

By the way, Jim Minion apparently won the lottery. He has no job...just cruises websites and posts. The occasional tv show. I suppose he cooks every now and then. Must be nice.

Capt
I forgot about that discussion, I'll stick with the Indians, but opinion is a wonderfull thing. :LOL:

I have never been claimed to be pretty unless your taking about family gatherings, I'm the best looking at them.

I wish that lottery thing was true, but I have a real job.
Jim

Greg Rempe said:
So do we have tape of this interivew or not, ladies?? :?

Greggie Poo, with you being the Administrator you should make it happen and post a link here for us all to see!

You know Greg, in a way I'm kinda glad I'm going to miss SS II, I don't think I could go a whole weekend without smacking Larry :smt075 :smt058 :smt044

Well for starters, your Avatar! And that's just the beginning!! :-D

Bill Hays said:
Well for starters, your Avatar! And that's just the beginning!! :-D

You are so jealous you cannot get that rhythm going like "BigDaddy" can!

You got that rhythm going sooo good, you rock yourself to sleep at night! :LOL:

Thanks Jim...no extra effort required though...hey, here's a thought...why not bring me a copy when you come down for SmokeStock 2005!?? :shock:

Larry Wolfe said:
Why does everyone wanna kick my ass????

Because we all take comfort in knowing that we can! The key would be to keep you upright though! If you got knocked over, it would then become a fair fight! ;) :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom