Kentucky Fried Chicken!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andy M.

Certified Pretend Chef
S. O. and I were doing some wine shopping today and stopped for lunch. It's been a really long time since I last had fried chicken and I have been lusting for it for some time now.

Colonel Sanders to the rescue!!!!! I had an extra crispy meal and it was teriffic! I'm happy now. Very happy. :-p :-p

Thanks for the idea- haven't been there in months - I'll surprise the boys (h is included in that one!) this week.

Ohhhhh that sounds good. Does your resturant have the buffet line? We hit the one in a neighboring town about every 4 months.

SizzlininIN said:
Ohhhhh that sounds good. Does your resturant have the buffet line? We hit the one in a neighboring town about every 4 months.

No buffet, Sizz.

The KFCs around here share building space with Taco Bell. Both are owned by the same company. You can order from both menus at the same time.

The same company also owns A&W, Long John Silvers and Pizza Hut.

KFC has been a dependable fall-back source here when we are too tired/uninspired to do anything else. At least you usually know what you are getting..

Yep, a full happy tummy and clogged arteries. LOL. I love the smell of KFC, and I love to eat it about once a year, but I always feel icky afterward.

Back
Top Bottom