KFC Chicken & Waffles Sandwich review...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kleenex

Master Chef
KFC_Chicken_Waffles_Sandwich_1440x810-7288f90e0cf4f358a6792f46b7246d6868602b042732f1d29512080501df4f68.jpg

Yes folks this is new limited edition sandwich idea from the people at KFC.

You get 2 waffles, breaded chicken breast, drizzled hot honey sauce.

The price for just the sandwich was 5.99 and if you spend a two bucks more you get one order of potato wedges and one medium drink.

For 5.49 though you can get some chicken, one waffle, and a small cup of Ms. Butterworths syrup.

One thing for sure is this is one VERY thick sandwich.

My sandwich could have used some more of the hot honey sauce. Did not see them put much on it.

The chicken alone was solid.

The waffle though which was thick like a Belgian waffle was the perfect choice.

The waffle had some sugar sweetness to it which really worked well.

I say at most this is a two napkin sandwich.

I will give this fast food item a big thumbs up. Price I say is a bit high for what you get.

My girls would like this. But that price will be more than most KFC customers will pay for a sandwich.

I prefer to make my own chicken and waffles. I make oat flour waffles, place an oat floured and baked skinless, boneless chicken cutlet on top, and drizzle it with a honey dijon mustard sauce. Greens and beans as the side.

Is the chicken Original or Extra Crispy? I don’t much like the Extra Crispy, the flavor seems to be sacrificed for the crunchiness.

I prefer to make my own chicken and waffles. I make oat flour waffles, place an oat floured and baked skinless, boneless chicken cutlet on top, and drizzle it with a honey dijon mustard sauce. Greens and beans as the side.

This is not an flour waffle for sure at KFC. It is though one amazing waffle for sure:chef:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom