Kids…you gotta love them!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ddog27

Sous Chef
I just wanted to share a story that happened yesterday with you guys. I was putting labels on some bottles of rub and getting them ready to ship. My four year old daughter walked in and asked me what I was doing. I told her I was putting labels on the bottles of rub. She asked if she could help me. I said sure and showed her how to put a label on the bottle. I gave her a bottle and a label and went back to what I was doing. My daughter came over to me a little while later and handed me a bottle of rub and the label was put on perfectly! I told her what a great job she had done! She then asked if we could put the bottle of rub in the shipping box with the others. I told her no, we are not going to ship this bottle. She looked disappointed and asked me why? I told her that this was a very special bottle and I wanted to keep it because she put the label on it. I told her how proud I was of her and happy that she wanted to help me. After I told her that she was so excited and she carried that bottle of rub around all day! She took the bottle and showed it to everyone in our home and neighborhood! It was so funny! Kids…you gotta love them!! :D :D

Priceless! Glad you didn’t let that one get away, some day you will open up a box and find it then you can share it with her kids. I was just going through some stuff with my wife the other day and we found a piece of paper that had the first word my boy ever wrote “tool” and man did the memories come flooding back. Enjoy it while you can, they grow up fast.

Great story Darin. :D
Like Toby said they grow up quick........way to quick. Enjoy it while we can. ;)

Sounds like yall have got great kids over there.. What a blessing!! thanks for sharing the story... :D

Like I said before love em and spend all the time you can with them because they grow up quick or if you've lost a child you know what I mean. I really love seeing stories like this.

When they say cherish them while you can pay attention. Seems like yesterday I married my then 13 year old step daughters mom. Now I have a 13 year sold grandson and a 9 year old granddaughter. Lord, where did the time go?

Great story! Mine is riding bulls tonight at the rodeo and my wife is hyperventilating and freaking out.

At 18, whatcha gonna do???? I tried calling him 'less than smart' but that only egged him on.

I only hope he lands on his head.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom