Layer After Layer Lemon Pie--TNT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PA Baker

Master Chef
An easy and refreshing dessert

Layer After Layer Lemon Pie

1/3 c strawberry jam
1 prepared graham cracker crust (9”)
4 oz cream cheese, softened
1 Tbsp sugar
1 tub Cool Whip topping, thawed, divided
1 ½ c cold milk
2 pkg (4 serving size each) lemon flavor instant pudding

Spread jam on bottom of crust. Mix cream cheese and sugar in bowl with wire whisk until smooth. Gently stir in ½ of the whipped topping. Spread over jam.

Pour milk into a large bowl. Add pudding mixes; beat with wire whisk 1 minute or until blended. Gently stir in remaining whipped topping. Spread over cream cheese layer.

Refrigerate 4 hours or until set. Decorate as desired.

Serves 8

OK, being decorating challenged, do you have any suggestions? This one looks really easy and quick but I need some direction on decorating it. Thanks PA.

You could put some whipped cream in a decorators bag (or zip-loc) with a tip and pipe rosettes or shells around the edge. Or you can keep it simple and sprinkle with lemon zest or place a very thin slice of lemon on top of each slice when you serve it.

Usually, if it's just for family, I don't decorate it--we just eat it!

Thanks PA. I will do the lemon zest thing. I am not kidding when I say I am decorating challenged, I would never have thought of that. :oops:

PA; I copied that one. It looks yummy and very easy for a hot summer's day (have I ever experienced one of those? Hmmmm. It's been so long...) ;)

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Back
Top Bottom