Lays White Peach Potato Chips Review....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kleenex

Master Chef
6ce2b41ecd05adced8d961d2695c5225_625x625.webp

Back to the Asian Food Store and I spotted this chip. I am going to say this is a product from China.

I opened the bag up and took a whiff. It sure did have a peach fruit smell to it.

Most of the chips in this bag are on the small side.

The color of the chips were mainly white in color.

The chips were nice and crunchy.

The chips had super solid peach flavor though. Really nailed it.....

I have to say this flavor of chips gets a big thumbs up from me and if you really like peaches pick up a bag.

I love the flavor of peaches and some products can really nail it, like Peach Snapple ice tea.

Hope these are in a regular market as Asian stores are quite far from here.

I love the flavor of peaches and some products can really nail it, like Peach Snapple ice tea.

Hope these are in a regular market as Asian stores are quite far from here.

The chips are limited edition so I say finding an Asian food store is like your best bet and even then you have to get lucky they even have it. Also included in bags like this is a plum flavored chip and a Cherry Blossom flavored chip:chef::chef::chef::chef:

Last edited:
I live ten miles from Frito Lay world headquarters, and I never see most of the Lay's flavors Kleenex posts. LOL. It seems they send them everywhere but to their own town.

CD

I live ten miles from Frito Lay world headquarters, and I never see most of the Lay's flavors Kleenex posts. LOL. It seems they send them everywhere but to their own town.

CD

lays is an international company and this flavor was not created and packed here in the USA.

Last edited:
lays is an international company and this flavor was not created and packed here in the USA.

It's not just this flavor, but a lot of the Lay's chip flavors you have reviewed. It seems like they market certain flavors in certain regions. I just never see them here.

CD

It's not just this flavor, but a lot of the Lay's chip flavors you have reviewed. It seems like they market certain flavors in certain regions. I just never see them here.

CD

Neither do I. Not even in our Asian, or other international, markets.

Back
Top Bottom