Leftover's for breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Smoked turkey is always soooooo much better the next day after it sits in the fridge. I woke up this morning thinking I'd still be miserable from last night, but then came out and made this. 100 times better than last night!!

Breakfast!

Looks great Larry, but I'm with Nick, I think I'll wait for lunch. Hell, it's 10:00am , got to be lunch time somewhere. Here's a shot of one of my birds from yesterday just before I pulled it off the grill.

Wasn't quite as dark as the photo appears.

Beautiful color on that bird, Bruce! :( The reflection from the foil prolly fooled the camera causing the image to be darker than expected.

Yep, 24 hours in the apple cider/brown sugar brine that I now find out is not a brine, so I really don't know how to answer your question. I gues you could say I intended to brine.

If you would have stuffed that spread into a 3 egg omlete mix, use the gravy on top and the cranberry sauce as a garnish...now you got me hungry. Be back later....

Good Q!

Jack

Larry, to me there is nothing wrong with that plate of food at any time of the day. Pass me the pepper please.

DaleP said:
Larry, to me there is nothing wrong with that plate of food at any time of the day. Pass me the pepper please.

Amen Dale! I'd have a plate it now.........if there were any left! I just put the ham bone in with two bags of Navy beans I'd soaked overnight! Gonna have bean soup by kick off today!

My mouth is watering! The only thing that breakfast plate needs is a little scoop (~ 12 oz) of the green bean casserole.

Airboss said:
My mouth is watering! The only thing that breakfast plate needs is a little scoop (~ 12 oz) of the green bean casserole.

Actually we didn't have the green bean casserole. My wife makes a broccoli casserole the same way as the green bean casserole.

Larry, I always catch heck at work for eating lunch or dinner foods for breakfast. I dont mind a good egg breakfast, its just easier to heat up something from the night before, not too mention more flavorful. Chili, spagetti, soup, brats. Now that makes a good breakfast.

Back
Top Bottom