Let's get rid of guys who know how to cook and

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think the food network is trying to appeal to those who "like to watch cooking but can't and don't necessarily want to cook"

I'm not a Rachel fan, but that's because when I've tried to watch her, I really didn't learn anything wonderful.

I saw Mario on Martha a week or two ago and he had nice news: he'll be having a PBS show, along with Gywnneth Paltrow, I believe, which chronicles the two of them enjoying the cuisine of Spain. I think it's scheduled to show in early to mid 2008.

Did you know she posed for Maxim (i think it was)magazine? Interesting photos, indeed.
See Rachael in a skimpy maid costume taking the turkey out of the oven....

The only thing about that I didn't like to see, is yet another show where people are out hob knobbing about and not in the kitchen or someone's home cooking something.
My feelings are it won't be long before a food Netork 2 pops up that caters to cooking shows. Much like MTV doesn't show music videos anymore and ESPN has to have several sister stations because the original is too busy showing a bunch of yahoos playing poker or some lame miniseries.

I think the food network is trying to appeal to those who "like to watch cooking but can't and don't necessarily want to cook"

I'm not a Rachel fan, but that's because when I've tried to watch her, I really didn't learn anything wonderful.

I saw Mario on Martha a week or two ago and he had nice news: he'll be having a PBS show, along with Gywnneth Paltrow, I believe, which chronicles the two of them enjoying the cuisine of Spain. I think it's scheduled to show in early to mid 2008.

I believe he said more like September of 2008. And nonestly I'm afraid it is another travel show.

Back
Top Bottom