Let's send Dove/Marge some love and soup!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kitchenelf

Chef Extraordinaire
I hope you feel better soon - I'm cooking some homemade chicken soup/penicillin - which I could send you some. Got the plant delivered - didn't go up since Max was sick.

Tell Paul I said hello - I love you guys!!!!

img_89432_0_f854a816cbfaeb1800f52adbc69fb4c6.gif

Get well soon Marge. You must be going out to the woodshed without a coat on. I'll make a big pot of chicken soup for you! :D

My thanks to all of you..better tonight but no appetite. My son Kevin brought me two cans of chicken noodle soup last night. And son John sent some roast beef to Paul by way of Kevin.

No food plays havoc with my blood glucose so I will make my self eat some thing.
Dove

Everyone's sending chicken noodle soup. So I'm gonna give you something for variety. This desert-soup is to be eaten cold, but is every bit as nutritious, and yummy. And instead of virtual soup, have your son get this for you.

Think fresh blueberries, about half a cup. Mash 1/4 cup worth. Mix with 2 tbs. Splenda. Add 1/4 cup wild stawberries and 3/4 cup soy milk mixed with 1 tsp. Splenda, 1/8 tsp. nutmeg, and a splash of vanilla. Add the remaining blueberries and chill.

Let the bright and nutritious fruits jump-start your taste-buds while the rich viatamins, minerals, and other nutrients jump-start your immune system.

And this summer, about the end of July, when you're feeling wonderful, go our to a wild blueberry field, pick two handfulls, and stuff them into your mouth, all at once. I can tell you from experience that there is no better taste sensation in the world. :D

Get well soon.

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom