Lily Lily Queen of Cats....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pdswife

Chef Extraordinaire
I know in the grand scheme of things...this is small but...

We're taking her to the vet today.
It's time to say good bye. She's so sick and so weak.

She's been our loyal and good friend for 14 years and
our hearts are breaking right now.

awww pdswife... I am so sorry... it is hard to say good bye to a beloved furbaby. (((Hugs)))LadyCook

Bye Lily! There will be many many pets waiting for you over the Rainbow Bridge,
where love is endless, pain is unknown and the cat food is all yours! :)

a life without Lily Lily Queen of Cats?
another thing so hard to imagine...

pds, please feel hugged, the loss of a beloved pet that shared so much time of life is almost the same as loosing a friend..

I wish Lily a quiet travel over the rainbow bridge...

Oh no, pds! I've thought about Lily so often since she lost her sight and wondered how she is. I know you have put these last few months to good use, spoiling and pampering her to let her know how much you love her. I hope you can think of today as your final act of love for her. I'll be thinking about you and hubby today, my friend.

I don't know Lily, but I can certainly feel your pain. In the last three months I have had to say goodbye to both of my orange boys who were with me for more than 16 years and despite knowing it was the best thing for them, I miss them terribly. My heart goes out to you.

PDS, I'm so sorry. I know how much she's meant to you over the years, and I know you've given her a wonderful life. Will Paul be there with you? {{big hugs}}

I'm sorry hun, saying goodbye is not easy, even if they are hairy. :)
hugs.

Trish,
I know how much this hurts..Sending a big hug and some good thoughts...My Max and Maggie are waiting for her now.

kadesma

Thank you every one.
Paul and I were together..couldn't have faced it alone.

She's gone and missed already.

I'm sorry, pdswife. Very hard thing to do.

But Lily, Lily Queen of Cats let you know she is ready. It's way worse for you than it is for her.

Lee

Trish, Lily Lily Queen of Cats was on my mind yesterday. I'm sorry you had to go through this. I know how much you miss her, she was such an integral part of your family. I will miss hearing about her.

:flowers:Barbara

Have fun in that beautiful place over the yonder, Lily. You are healthy and free from suffering now. Keep a watch over your grieving mummy, and let her know you will stay close to her, even if she can't see you!!

Have you met Buck yet? He is such a wonderful friend to all the kitties in the world. I am sure you guys will have a great time together! :heart:

Aww Trish I'm sorry. Weather a person or a pet it's never easy. I know.
I know she was like a child to you, just as Disney was to me. I'm sending
you big warm comforting hugs right now.

So sorry to hear about your cat, I recently had to put down my beloved Springer Spaniel Ophelia so I know how it feels. They always go too soon...

Back
Top Bottom