London under terrorist attacks this morning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maybe the resistant members of the G8 Summit who feel global warming is our biggest threat will now get on board and get that summit back on message.

I'm with you, Bruce. Did you see all the leaders standing behind Tony Blair in support? Pretty impressive, except for the fact that Chirac stuck out like a sore thumb. Bastard.

Yeah, Rev. I feel his days are numbered. First he screwed up the whole EU Constitution thing, his economy is in the tank, unemployment running rampant, he lost the Olympics, and he's on the wrong side of just about every, no wait, he's on the wrong side of every issue.

Elections in France are coming soon I doubt he'll even be on the ballot.

I was going to volunteer Virginia for the next unrelated country but then I realized you lived there Larry and that it's only a state and we already did that once.

Kloset BBQR said:
I nominate France!

I agree...by the way, did you know French tanks are built with 5 speeds...4 gears in reverse and one forward gear incase they are attacked from behind!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: #-o #-o

1044 said:
Tragedy aside, you have to love the British outlook. An older gent being interviewed, "I am extremely annoyed by this cowardly act." I wonder what it would take to really pi$$ him off.

Enough is enough from these cowards. It's time for someone to get pissed off and inialate those bastards. Maybe we should tell them there is a couscous buffett in Hurricane Dennis' path and let Mother Nature do her work! They are 100% yellowbelly's!

Larry Wolfe said:
1044 said:
Tragedy aside, you have to love the British outlook. An older gent being interviewed, "I am extremely annoyed by this cowardly act." I wonder what it would take to really pi$$ him off.

Enough is enough from these cowards. It's time for someone to get pissed off and inialate those bastards. Maybe we should tell them there is a couscous buffett in Hurricane Dennis' path and let Mother Nature do her work! They are 100% yellowbelly's!

Of course there is no way to do that...they are installed all over the world ready to do their "job" whenver they get the call....that is the biggest problem thre world faces! Not knowing when... :)

Greg Rempe said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2anzvcxn]
1044 said:

Of course there is no way to do that...they are installed all over the world ready to do their "job" whenver they get the call....that is the biggest problem thre world faces! Not knowing when... :)[/quote:2anzvcxn]

Well I am all for vigilantism, if we all cover our hometowns we should be able to make them extinct in a good weekend. Dig a hole and burn their coward ass's! :happyd:

Raine said:
Ah, we couldn't do that. We are too humane and civilized for behavior like that.

We need to have the same attitude as the terrorist....an eye for an eye.
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Susan Z said:
Easy now. Gotta' be careful. When hunting monsters, the biggest danger is becoming one.

If we need to become monsters to defeat those bastards, then so be it! They don't deserve to breathe the same air as we do.

Raine said:
To be a monster would be to continue it even when you are not under attack.

Sometimes you have to give back what others dish out to you. Most can dish it out, but usually can't take it when given back to them.

"Raine for President 2008"
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom