Look what y'all made me do ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GotGarlic

Chef Extraordinaire
After spending a few months on this site, the discussions have inspired me to buy two things recently, and more are on my mind ;)

I bought this a couple of weeks ago and love it: Amazon.com: Dave's Gourmet Insane Seasonings Gourmet Salts, Six Varieties, 3.7-Ounce Shaker Jars (Pack of 3): Grocery

Yes, it's a 3-pack - I'm giving some to friends. And I'm ordering another 3-pack for some more friends. So far, the Eurasian Black Salt is my favorite.

Then last Saturday, I found myself in Tuesday Morning buying this: Amazon.com: FoodSaver Essential Series V375 Vacuum Sealing Kit, White: Kitchen & Dining It was $50, minus the 20% sale, so I got it for about $40, and it included some bags, a roll, and the attachment hose. But I haven't had a chance to use it yet! And I have some pork chops that need saving ;)

Next thing you know, I'll be joining a cheese of the month club or something ... :chef:

Last edited:
If you feel it necessary to blame us for these things.....well, :mrgreen:

Is there anything else we can help you with? Cheese of the month? You haven't signed up yet??????? Wine of the month????? Have you ever heard of Wickles? BUY THEM!!!!! Now, when you have to enlarge your kitchen because of this stuff we have "forced" you to buy....well....we'll start that KGA 12-step program (Kitchen Gadget Anonymous) :LOL: We'll hold it at your house because you will have the wine and cheese and the cool stuff :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Aw Shucks GG, you shouldn't have done that. It really wasn't necessary! But, thank you anyway friend! Will I receive it by parcel post, or Fed-X??:LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom