March 31st Official Dinner Thread√

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm planning on gently warming the leftover grilled pork sirloin chop from yesterday, and making a loaded up salad to go with it.

Leftover black beans and rice, and spaghetti with meat sauce here.

I made a haul on Dollar Store veggies yesterday, and I have a lb. of pork shoulder, so it will be something Asian in a skillet. Report to follow after cooking on the fly.

We had burgers here. Cooked inside, on the stove. We had 10*F this morning and it never left the 40's today. Predicted to be in the teens the next two nights. Shucks, we are under a winter weather advisory tonight. There has been no measurable precipitation for over 8 weeks now. And it is obviously too cold to hook up the irrigation system.

Zucchini pizza..........

img_1460932_0_2d702eec98707f8e309fe0e023ece174.jpg

Unbeknownst to me until he was leaving, Himself had an appointment today with an oral surgeon. :ermm: :ohmy: When my chipmunk came home late this afternoon, I ran through a list of easy-to-eat foods. He said grilled cheese sounded good. I added Mrs. Fannings bread-and-butter pickles to the sandwiches after they were grilled. We also finished the last of the fruit salad I made a couple days ago.

Attachments

• 2016-03-31 20.24.21.jpg
    2016-03-31 20.24.21.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 190

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom